Our main cabinet line Highland Cabinetry moved to Colorado from Arizona just a few years ago. Aspiring to be the leading distributor in a new territory, they reached out to us for help. Months later, Highland set up shop in Aurora, Colorado and we would go on to be one of their very first dealers and easily the largest Highland Cabinetry dealer in the state.
There are multiple reasons to purchase Highland Cabinetry. Here are a few examples of why:
- Highland Cabinetry only offers all plywood cabinetry with no MDF. The cabinet boxes are all 7-ply plywood standard which is typically an upcharge in other cabinet lines.
- The drawer glides in Highland Cabinetry are undermount and full extension soft close standard. You will not find white side mount drawer glides anywhere in our catalog.
- Highland Cabinetry offers the most popular finishes and consistently delivers factory built cabinetry in under 2 weeks.
- The stained doors in Highland Cabinetry are solid birch while the painted doors are HDF, an extremely hard furniture board that is highly resistant to the extreme humidity changes we experience in Colorado. Our warranty door claims are down over 98% since we switched to this wood species.
- Highland Cabinetry is not sourced from China and is kept in huge quantities right here in Aurora.
Highland Cabinetry does not sell to the public. We are the best and easiest way to purchase from their distribution center as a homeowner or contractor.
Here at Denver Cabinet Express we offer a very easy to use website with the entire Highland Cabinetry catalog available for purchase. We sell to the public so anyone that would like to purchase can do so on our website. We also offer design services to take the guess work out of really complex kitchens and bathrooms. We can design your entire cabinet layout, provide elevations, perspectives and a floorplan and even generate a quote for you at no extra charge.
We have stellar google reviews that are all authentic and our google page has been in existence since we opened, back in 2014. We take pride in making each customer as happy as possible and we take even more pride in not ever having to delete our google review page and start a new one because of bad reviews. Doing your due diligence to purchase from a reputable and upstanding company is vitally important, especially when it comes to warranty and follow up down the road.
Let us, Denver Cabinet Express help you with your upcoming project. Feel free to email us your floor plan or pictures of your kitchen and our well trained and highly responsive design staff will be back in touch in no time.