Our cabinets are perfect for your fix and flip, rental property, investment property, vacation home, or even your personal home for many reasons. With our strong quality to price ratio, you get outstanding, fully upgraded cabinetry for around half of what the large box stores will charge you, in a much better time frame. All of our cabinetry is fully upgraded for the price you see on the website with no surprise additions at the end. Unlike purchasing at a larger store where the end is riddled with additional charges for all plywood construction, upgraded drawer glides and soft close doors, we include all of that and do not have any charges at the end outside of an optional jobsite delivery.
Another huge advantage to buying from a local smaller shop like us is customer service. We take pride in responding to emails within an hour of submission at almost all hours of the day. Gone are the days of having to go into a huge store and walk around looking for someone to help, only to find that it is your designer’s day off or that they are on vacation. We are very easy to get ahold of and we can find immediate solutions to keep your project on time, especially when on some projects that time is money.
When looking to add our cabinets to your rental or investment property, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Durable finishes that can hold up under heavy use for many years.
- Lifetime warranty on hinges, drawer glides, and quality and workmanship.
- Lower price to replace in the event of a bad tenant.
- Quick lead time so that you are only off the market for a small amount of time.
- Obviously higher quality with all upgrades included. Show your properties with confidence and nullify the “Well if we buy it, we will have to remodel the kitchen” complaint.
With our solid design staff, quick response times, short lead time, and solid pricing and upgrades, this should be a very easy decision for all contractors, interior designers, fix and flip pros, and real estate